SecureVideo Med Cart software allows a user to seamlessly alternate between videoconferencing equipment and medical perpherial devices. (This bundled software includes the Zoom videoconferencing app, so Zoom will not need to be installed separately. If Zoom is already installed on the computer, it will just overwrite; you don't need to uninstall Zoom.) To request a quote to use the Med Cart software on your account, please contact our Sales Team at [email protected] .
This article details the installation process for the SecureVideo Med Cart software. The Windows 10 operating system and Chrome browser are required.
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. Log in as the device. If the Cart software is not installed yet, you will see an error message:
Click OK to dismiss.
2. In the lower left hand corner of the dashboard, click the "Install Cart Software" button.
3. On the message that appears, click "Download Cart" to download the .msi installer.
4. Double-click on the .msi installer to start. Depending on your SmartScreen settings, you may see the following message. Click "More info" to continue.
5. This will expand to show SecureVideo's information. Click "Run anyway" to continue.
6. The Cart Setup Wizard wil appear. Click "Next" to continue.
7. Select the installation folder and user profiles to install for. (By default, Cart will install for all user profiles on the computer, but you can restrict to just your own user account if desired.) Click "Next" to continue.
8. Once installation is complete, a confirmation message will appear. Click "Next" to close.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on May 12, 2019.